Plano Commercial Roofing Services
Serving Businesses in Frisco & the Surrounding Areas
Established in 1997, Texas Star Roofing has grown to become among the largest and most reputable commercial roofing contractors in the state. Our expertly trained and certified technicians provide comprehensive commercial roofing services in Plano, Frisco, and the neighboring communities. We are equipped to handle all your commercial roofing installation and repair needs.
Commercial Roofing Services
All roofing systems face challenges due to exposure to high temperatures and weather extremes. Hail, storms, high winds, and exposure to heat and sun take a toll on any roofing system. At Texas Star Roofing, we offer commercial roofing services in Plano to meet your needs with workmanship that exceeds all current building standards and codes.
Our commercial roofing services are for all types of roofing systems, including:
- Steel roofing - Steel roofs are known for durability and longevity. They're also aesthetically pleasing to the eye and incredibly energy efficient as their insulation levels are off the charts because they reflect a lot of heat.
- Metal roofing - Like steel roofs, metal roofs are incredibly sturdy and last a long time, sometimes up to fifty years. Another advantage of meta roofs is that they're more fire resistant than other options. Meta roofs also keep homes cooler because of the great insulation they provide.
- TPO - Thermoplastic polyolefin is a cost effective solution that's great for businesses that are looking for a cost-effective solution that still helps cut HVAC costs. Because of its light weight, it's easier to install than metal roofs too so it's a great fit for those looking for a cheap and effective roofing system.
- EPDM - Ethylene propylene diene terpolymer, or EPDM, roofing networks are best described as rubber. These roofs are the fastest to install and the material is quite cheap, so it's the best solution for those looking for the cheapest option.
- Modified bitumen - This type of roof is incredibly sturdy and resistant to tearing up easily. It's ideal for rooftops that might have a bar or a restaurant on them. Bitumen is waterproof and perfect for low-slope roofs that are expecting a good deal of foot traffic on them.
When it is time for a new roof, we can help you chose the right material for your structure. Modern commercial roofing materials are designed to reflect sunlight and withstand the impact of hail, debris, and wind. Our Plano commercial roofing experts offer a variety of services, including installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance.
Fully Licensed & Insured Commercial Roofing Company
Any roofing project can be disruptive to your business, so it is important to choose experienced professionals to minimize the impact on your daily operations. At Texas Star Roofing, our qualified, certified, and insured professional commercial roofers are trained and equipped to deliver superior service for your business. All our commercial roofing work is covered by manufacturer warranties, materials warranties, and our written labor warranty.
Give us a call today at (972) 200-9426 to discuss your needs, get a free estimate, and schedule Plano commercial roofing services.