Composite Roofing in Plano
Our Frisco Roofers Get the Work Done Right the First Time
If a complete or partial roof replacement is required, homeowners should consider a composite roof, which has several long-term benefits. After all, owning a home and keeping the exterior aesthetically pleasing only requires a little due diligence and elbow grease. Hard work and reading a home improvement article or two will go a long way towards making your residence (and roof!) the envy of all your neighbors. However, the upkeep of your home’s roof can be very tricky, which is why you should call Texas Star Roofing so we can send out a professional contractor to expertly handle your roof repairs or replacement needs in Plano.
Why a Composite Roof May Be the Right Option for Your Home
A composite roof uses a shingle made from multiple synthetic materials that are compressed and merged to form a single unit. The composite roof unit can be made from any combination of fiberglass, plastics, or recycled materials such as rubber that are bonded together by resin or laminate.
The reasons a composite roof may be the right option for your home are:
- It comes with great warranties: Most manufacturers will provide a 30- to 50-year warranty on a new composite roof installation, with an increasing number of manufacturers even supplying a lifetime warranty.
- It is a more economical alternative: The synthetic option is cheaper than traditional clay or slate installations. Technological advancements in composite roofing production have led to the finished product being almost indistinguishable from traditional roof materials such as wood, clay, shake, or slate. They are commonly thought of as the most genuine looking synthetic alternative for real slate or wood available on the market today.
- It is extremely durable: Another advantage to a composite roof system over a traditional installation is the fact that it does not warp, peel, or blister and will not fade from prolonged exposure to the sun. This particular style of synthetic roofing is also a good option in regions that experience severe storms. Composite roofs are rated to withstand wind gusts of 80 to 100 mph, a feature that makes it the roofing choice in locales that experience high winds, hurricanes, or, as we do here in Plano, hailstorms.
- It is an environmentally friendly option: Composite roofs have also risen in popularity, as homeowners have become more aware of and seek out the best environmental practices. Most composite roofs are 100% recyclable if discarded and are predominately composed of recyclable materials.
- There are many options available: Depending on your budget and roofing needs, you can get composite roofing that ranges from LEED-recognized brands to Class A fire-resistant composites with a Class 4 impact resistance rating.
Texas Star Roofing takes a great deal of pride in installing these high-end composite roof types, and we have the expertise to do an excellent job for you. It takes a special crew with years of experience to install this type of roofing—and we have them.
If you have questions or concerns about your current roof, do not hesitate to contact us for a roof inspection. Inquire whether a composite roof is the best option for your home and ask for an estimate to determine how much time and money you can save today.
We at Texas Star Roofing understand the importance of a safe and secure roof over your family's head. We treat every job as if it were for our own family, taking the time to earn the credentials and licenses that make us nationally recognized experts in this field. We are the team you're looking for for quality work, customer experience, and peace of mind.
Free Roof Inspections
Storm Restoration Experts
Roofing with Integrity Since 1997
Labor & Manufacturer Warranties
Exceeding Current Building Codes
Using Only the Best Materials in the Industry
“I can tell you that Texas Star Roofing was First Class from the initial quotation to the very end.”- Kenneth Coffing
“They deliver competitive pricing, honest proposals, realistic scheduling and superior workmanship.”- Edward D. Poletto
“if it had not been for Lee and his persistence and valuable experience, I don’t think we would have a new roof even today”- Pam Hensley