Plano Roof RepairReliability Starts At The Top!
Our Plano Roof Repair Pros Also Serve Frisco & Surrounding Areas
A problem with your roof can result in mold growth, structural damage, or damage to the interior of your home. When you want quality repairs done right the first time, you can count on Texas Star Roofing. Our family owned and operated business has provided quality roof repair in Plano, Frisco, and the surrounding areas since 1997.
Expert Roof Repair Service
Regardless of the type of roof or the problem you have, the team at Texas Star Roofing is equipped to handle the job. We provide roof repair in Plano for all types of residential and commercial roofing systems. Whether the issue turns out to be minor or your roof has suffered extensive damage in a storm, we provide quality work that surpasses all current building codes.
Our technicians are qualified to repair common problems, such as:
- Roof leaks
- Storm damage
- Wind damage
- Missing or broken shingles or tiles
- Holes or corrosion in flashing
5 Signs You May Need Roof Repair
1. Rising utility bills – If you’re noticing that you’re paying more in utilities and you don’t have any issues with your HVAC system, one of the culprits could be your roof’s insulation. Have our Plano roof repair specialists inspect your roof for free and we’ll make any recommendations that are needed.
2. A sagging roof deck – The roof deck is the material that supports your shingles. If you’re noticing that it is bent out of shape, then you should repair your roof before it calls for roof replacement.
3. Paint that is peeling or has blisters – If your roof’s ventilation system isn’t working properly then moisture can build up and harm your paint. You’ll need to repaint, but you’ll also need our roof repair pros to fix your ventilation so it doesn’t happen again.
4. Stains on the interior – While water dripping from your ceiling is an obvious sign that you need roof repair, even stains on your ceiling mean water is getting in and that is simply not okay. In a matter of time, that stain will most likely start to drip so address this issue before it becomes a soggy situation.
5. Shingles that are curling or cupping – These shingles that are deforming in this way become way more fragile over time. Have in professional roofers to repair your roof before these shingles start to crack.
What To Look For In A Roof Repair Company
- Free estimates and inspections – We know that when it comes to your roofing needs sometimes you just need to know that your roof is in good shape. Not only are our inspections free, but we also offer estimates because we know that our pricing is as competitive as it gets.
- Written warranties – When you’re working with us you can rest assured that you’re covered with both labor and manufacturer warranties.
- How long they’ve been in the business – We have been the go-to providers of Plano roof repair since 1997 because of our consistent craftsmanship at an affordable rate.
- Rave Reviews – Don’t just take our word for it, we’ve been providing roof repair in Plano for over 2 decades and accumulated a ton of 5-star reviews. Read through them here and become our next happy customer today.
- Photo Gallery – If you want to get a feel for what kinds of roofs we have experience with and what our services look like you can check out our photo gallery here.
Fully Certified & Insured Professionals
A functioning roof is essential for keeping your home protected from the weather and water intrusion, so you need an experienced contractor to complete your repair. We are fully certified and insured professionals with the training and experience required to ensure precision roof repairs. Our technicians are experienced in the repair of all types of roofing, and all materials and labor are covered by warranty.