Plano Roof ReplacementReliability Starts At The Top!
Residential & Commercial Re-Roofing in Frisco
Roofs in Texas are under constant assault from wind, hail, rain, and the sun. Over time, roofing materials wear out and must eventually be replaced. The Plano roof replacement experts at Texas Star Roofing offers trusted service backed by decades of experience. We provide residential and commercial roof replacement in Plano and Frisco with the best quality materials and precision installation.
The Right Time to Replace Your Roof
Replacing your roof is a large construction project that requires experienced professionals with the right training. Our highly skilled crews work to complete the process as quickly as possible and limit the disruption to your life.
You may need replacement if your roof:
- Has frequent water leaks
- Has storm damage
- Is more than 15 years old
- Distracts from your home’s curb appeal
Roof Replacement Vs. Repair
Knowing the difference between when a roof needs repair or replacement can be crucial to saving you money and providing you with a roofing system that’s built to last. Putting money towards repairing a roof that’s on its last legs is a classic example of throwing money down the drain. If you’re finding that your roof needs constant repairs, at some point roof replacement becomes the cost effective option. Look out for the following 3 indicators that you should consider roof replacement instead of roof repair:
1. If any part of your roof is showing signs of wear and tear – First of all, not all damage and vulnerabilities are visible. If any part of your roof is showing signs of decay, then you should at least consult our Plano roof replacement specialists.
2. You’re going to be putting your home on the market – Roof repair in a pinch to get you through the next storm season is always practical. But if you’re going to be putting your house on the market, you don’t want mismatching shingles that aren’t the same color as one another.
3. Constant repairs – At some point, having the roof repair man fix your roof over and over again just becomes cost prohibitive in the long run.
High-Quality Roofing Materials
A quality roof starts with the right materials. We use high-end roofing materials from leading manufacturers with a wide variety of options to choose from. Our experienced roofing technicians perform all roof replacements to the manufacturer’s exact specifications. Your new roof will be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, and our labor is covered by a written warranty.